Before you begin:
- You will need to know your current UMD attempted credits and GPA. To view your current credit and GPA information, please refer to your unofficial transcript.
- Under the new plus/minus policy (effective Fall 2012), grades are associated with the following quality points:
GPA BY EXPECTED GRADES
To calculate your semester GPA:
- Enter the number of credits and grade for each course
- Press button
- Enter your current attempted credits (1-999)
- Enter your current cumulative GPA (0.0 - 4.0)
|Current Attempted Credits:*||Current Cumulative GPA:*|
|* Only required if you wish to calculate your new cumulative GPA|
|Current Semester Class Details|
|Course||Credits||Grade||Grade in QP||QP|
|NOTE: If you are repeating a course your actual semester and cumulative GPA will be different based on the repeat policy. Please contact your advisor for more information.||
GPA BY GPA GOAL
To calculate desired GPA:
You will be given a list of possibilities for reaching your desired GPA. Each line represents what you will need to do to reach your desired GPA and will have the number of credits you will need to take and the total GPA for those credits.
"2 credits with a 3.4 GPA" - this means that the next two credits you take need to have a GPA of 3.4 in order to reach your desired GPA.